Flagler College is a private liberal arts college in America’s Oldest City, St. Augustine. The campus has Spanish architecture and offers small classes on the law, along with unique programs like coastal environmental science.
Here are five things every Flager College student experiences:
1. You had the most beautiful campus in Florida.
2. You frequented Panama Hatties.
3. The best Mexican food was a UFO at Burrito Works.
4. You went surfing between classes.
5. You had to deal with flooding throughout the city.
This list was written by Flagler College alumnus.
Visit our back to school section for the supply shopping list, bus stop forecasts and dress code information.
Watch the Action News Jax Family Focus special on Aug. 7 at 8 p.m. on CBS47.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.